Sunday, July 31, 2011

FRUSTRATING!!!

now im frustrating on my son transferring of school! i Pray that even if this year he cant be transferred at LEAST by next yr he is able too! waiting list for next yr already got 10 students can! =((

at first i wanted Edgefield Pri but heard that the student there are very PAI, then i choose Horizon pri BUT MOE gave me Greendale Pri and my fren son who is in Pri 1 there tell me that 80% of the parents there are complaining that the sch SUCKS to the MAX! saying Principle and Teacher are NOT GOOD! im so STRESS up!

i was so HAPPY for the moment when i got the letter tell me that my son got a place in this primary sch BUT my fren told me that his son is in this sch and is in Primary 1 BUT he is planning to transfer him out! why i asked him, he was telling me that the school are bias to student judging by their family background, very favoritism, only look after the rich students. BEST not only my fren he even told me that he asked ard and 80% of the parents cant wait to transfer their kids out can =((

SEE!! even forum say Greendale Primary got the LOWEST votes! how to not be SCARE??? Best is Horizon Primary just started last year and it WON more votes loh! I'm praying very hard to get a BETTER school for my son!

i really dunno what to do liao! if not school for my son how?? i REALLY have to transfer him to that school?? haiz!

No comments: