Sunday, July 24, 2011

Genius Mind Academy Workshop 23-25 Jul 2011!

yes i did sent my boy to the workshop which i've talked about here. after the first day my boy was able to read only colour of black and red blindfolded but wasn't that accurate. for the 2nd day he managed to do it without any error.

we also learn a few things during this workshop as we ourselves also have parents workshop and found that kids have to be HAPPY in order to grow up well and that we as parents play a very important part too. we have learnt to be PATIENT and NOT to criticism the kids.

This is the Boss, Dr. David Ting of the Academy and he came to celebrate the Center of One Year Anniversary in Singapore

Yeah! he got his certificate!


my Genius!

see! all the Parents are so excited of their little Genius! snap snap snap!

yeah yeah yeah!

my baobei!

this is the video on the first day when we reach home he did for us to see here

2nd day of the workshop the kids giving demo of what the got here

and this is after the 2nd day before we head home my son wanted to show us wat he can do here

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello lovelies, Despite the fact that I am full of the cold ( again!) I am feeling rather motivated today and decided to get cracking on so...
Next Stop.I appreciated your work so much.Thnk's

NLP Course