Saturday, October 30, 2010

Uncle Raymond 48th Birthday!

today SUPER shag day.. morning went to ICA with baobei to collect his passport, nearly LATE for it but HENG we went reach on time.

then after that went for lunch at Changi Airport T3 for Popeya for lunch with baobei and DD and then went to Singapore Expo for my seminar.

after seminar over head down to GH to celebrated Uncle Raymond birthday. and i actually forgotten to remind one of my fren who is suppose to go with me can!

anyway it was FUN and its kinda of a gathering for us too.. we use to stay there and now we are back at the very place we stayed before 10 years ago. nice catching up too =)

once reach GH.. carry my grandson!

my home where i grew up from.

there!! bday man got this first!

hehe.. snowman!

we gals...

gals who used to stay tgt..

all of us

my boy

cute sky

with the grandchildren..

me busy eating.. hehe

with susan..

singing happy birthday

us again..

nice..

loves

damn! this is how we look when we were younger..

chio hor.. wahahahaha!!

No comments: