Friday, October 22, 2010

Court Hearing

today toook leave from work as i got a hearing in court for my divoice. since my hearing is afternoon i took the chance to go to HDB to apply for my rented flat. once i reach i took quene and its very fast the next number is my turn alr.

my number

see this? next is me..

but i was freaking SAD after speaking to the customer servises gal. she said that i am not officaly divoice so dont have proof to say that my son is under my custory. i asked her can she help me but she say cant, once i left i nearly cry =((

well, know why.. let me explain.

firstly, i did went to MP to ask for help and they even wrote to hdb to ask them to help me. then i got a letter from hdb rejecting me saying that i cant apply a flat with my son, so end up i sent her all the documents she needs and she asked me to bring it to hdb to apply.

i also apply for the flat online and they also sent me a letter asking me to go down to hdb to apply, so tts what i did today but end up i got REJECTED! at the moment im so lost of words crying up loh, so very very SAD..

anyway, after tt i went for my court session.. reach Subordinate court and its WRONG court, see la how blur can i get loh.. i should go to the family court instead loh..

saw this lift uncle at the Subordinate court, weird i read before on the news about him. but i just cant figuer out why we need a lift uncle to sit there and just to press the lift button and its not like he is very neat but he kinda look sloppy there wor..

read the RIGHT court then happen to saw my EX there can! i didnt expect him to come for the hearing loh.. he still look at me and ask me want to sit beside him a not =.=

while waiting for my turn, i keep hearing others divorcing there, felt very scare & nervous loh.. so worried that my ex will say anything to reject my claims.

ohh and not to forget dunno why my own lawyer didnt came end up another lawyer took over for her and is an ang mo loh! wondering how my ex and his aunt react seeing this! they must be thinking where the hell i got this lawyer must be super ex! yea actually is kinda expensive loh.. anyway he said by 3 mths its over and i will be OFFICIALLY FREE!

faster get it done then i can go apply my flat.. damn wasting my time!

went to fetch bb home, i was waiting for me at the mrt station end up i saw him with his hand so bloody can! he told me while walking over he fell down loh, asking me why didnt i go to his hse and fetch him so that he can hold my hand to walk then he wont fall =.=

i say loh, he need to learn to be Independence liao cannot be always holding my hand to walk de loh.. told him if u fall then learn and grow.

see!! so much blood see liao heart also pain sia.. reach hm clean with detol..

after tt he forgot about the pain liao.. can eat muffin like an ah beng somemore.

still can show me is tooth which have drop..

there is small little tooth..

and can also read his comic liao..

No comments: