Monday, October 4, 2010

FINALLY i saw my JIEJIE!

Today went gym never did much then sprain my leg Liao. Do end up just did some light exercises. Then head off to Newton Circle to eat as dd was hungry.

I know that my jiejie is working there but didn't know if she is still there. But since I'm there might as well go n look for her. N guess wat?? I found her! I'm so very very happy! Of cse she recognize me too! We chatted awhile n she was telling me tt she n her hubby whom I called korkor was just talking about how am I now..

I asked her where is mama grave as since she passed away I have not gone to visit her which is like around 12yrs! My papa also passed away n I didn't visit him like for 21yrs.. When I talked about them to her I really feel like crying. I love my mama a lot but she has left me to be with the lord.

I've always wanted to call her but I didn't dare was afraid. But guess god have given me the reason to look for them again if not I won't know when I will have the courage to look for her. Really have to thx the lord. Thank u god!

see our before and after look... from the small me to now de me =)

No comments: