Friday, October 8, 2010

Super Shag

went to boss house to packed up stuff to move to our new office next week. damn shag have to keep climbing up and down his house can =.=

give me exercises sia.. carry things here and there...

anyway, im upset again.. guess what? my son told me that his daddy got motorbike! and it was brought by the mum for him. why u may ask, its becos he is now working as Macdonald rider!

best thing u knw what? he rode it to fetch my son to and forth from school! WTF?!?! ask a seven year kid to sit on a bike?? plus he is on medication want can! the mum brain grow on her butt izzit?!?! wat my son to die early? haiz!

still can tell my son not to tell me that his daddy got motorbike if not wat i think they got money! wat the hell!! how can she times and again ask my son to do this?? i really dunno wat to say can!

now my son keep saying motorbike very gd very fast, no need to take bus and walk to school. haiz so i asked him, does his uncle know abt it? he say they say cannot tell him abt it to..

i really dunno wat to do le.. how can they like tt?? is my son life so worthless? i really regret doing this mistake of my life. thats why if future if im gotta married, i bloody hell wont wanna do this shit!

now im praying very hard so that im able to get my flat so that i can bring my son over to my side but hdb is taking forever =((

No comments: