Monday, June 14, 2010

(¯`·._.·[My 16+10 Birthday]·._.·´¯)

i book downtown east chalet for my birthday for 3 day 2 night 3 mth ago jus for my birthday =) had a great time there.

1st day-me, baobei & dd were slacking, then we brought bb to the kid Explorer at the E hub to play in the indoor themed park which of cse he enjoy himself while me and dd when to shop shop see still got what other times needed to buy.

on our way to downtown east chalet

kid Explorer..

hehe.. slacking

eating ice cream

bo liaoing

cam whoring..

they say this Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is good for weight loss, so oh well am trying it out to see if it works. have to drink 3 tablespoon per day.. so yucks can.. like drinking oil.. but well i am drinking oil.. haha

2nd day-woke up like 8am, then went to Wild Wild Wet to play. not bad loh.. but kana sunburn la.. got a free child ticket too by an ang mo =) after that had to prepare for my BBQ for all my guest who are coming..

we started the fire at ard 4.30pm, thank god that it didnt rain while we were having out bbq. did not regret ordering the bbq food from EZB BBQ. i tried them before when my baobei was 3 yrs old at that time it was good and this time round is was great too. those of u who want to order bbq food can try them out, http://www.ezb.com.sg/

thanks to my dd for helping me to bbq the food the whole night till like around 12am loh.. not to forget some of my fren who helped me too =)

really enjoy myself and also really happy for all of my frens who came not to forget the present receive too.. hee

went to slp ard 3+am and woke up early to check out the next day.

wild wild wet..

not bad...

bbqing time^^

born in the same mth, same date but different year =)

small little boy.. hehe

me!! with my birthday cake..

all my frens who came =)

niceeee birthday cake from my dear dear..

swee right.. keke

nice....

smile...

cutting my cake time!

cute hor me... lolx

sweet right me... hehe

niceee ah....

hehe.. my baobei so nice.. help to serve cake to my frens..

my childhood frens..

ah tan... lolx

they say this pic so bright like having bbq in the afternoon.. haha

small boi boi..

my babes!!

another take..

ah tu face.. lolz

3rd day-once we check out, we were still stoning so end up we went home and knock out again. well overall its was FUN =)

thanks ALL and thanks my DEAR DEAR^0^

ok now back to my presents.. hehe

this is given to me by my boss.. he say this is my birthstone so got tt for me..

and of cse this is by my dd...nice...

i love it!

cute right..

my FIRST gucci bag loh.. its big and jus nice for me..

my woodly dd..


all my presents fm my frens..

thanks for this!!

still got ang bao like very old like tt me.. lolx

this of cse is my present for myelf =)

my sweet birthday card from my baobei and i LOVE it.. mucksss

No comments: