Friday, May 14, 2010

Piece of SHIT!

i supper angry!! last weekend i was working so i could not bring my baobei home so i called him and check on his studies but guess what?? while asking him about it and chatting with him suddenly the line was cut off and the mobile was switch off.

at that moment i was super piss off with my boy as i thought that he was the want to switch of the mobile as i was kinda scolding him as he didn't study his spelling.

but know what? today when i went to fetch my boy home i asked him how come last weekend he switch off the mobile and he told me that daddy is the want to switch off the phone and he wanted to bring my boy to his fren hse.. i was like WTF?!?! in order to bring him out u dont make sure he study finish his homework??

not only that, my boy even told me that daddy switch off the phone becos he doesn't want my boy to speak to me!! HELL!! i tell u, this is NOT the way to speak to a kid ok!! since when i speak to my boy bad things abt him or his family to him?? i did not loh becos i knw that my boy is still young and i dun wan him to think wrongly of things.

so angry can!! i hate him a lot BUT did i even tell my son that?? no loh.. not i dun wan to but becos my son is still a young boy can!! BLOOD LY BASTARD!! stupid brainless guy!!

No comments: