Thursday, May 13, 2010

New Company

Since tues i have start working in a new company which is also in the seminars line. so that means jumping from another seminar company to the next =.=

well im still working for my boss and also working for this new company.

ok let me explain what im doing. i used to working for a Property seminar company and now my current want is a Forex seminar company.
Seminars after seminars... yawn! sometimes its gets kinda boring doing the same job over again. well just take it that im learning new things from different company and look at the brighter side of it.
this current company if a far cry from my previous company well can't blame them as they just started out not long ago hence they are kinda are messy.

all i wanna do now is hope that we can make this company a success and make big bucks!!
not forgetting i also wan to earn more then what im earning now and hope to get a chance to earn big bucks.

im really very very grateful for having a wonderful boss who is there to give me this opportunity to move forward instead of living & working small.
my access card.

No comments: