Monday, June 21, 2010

Guilty

Im feeling so guilty.. Feel that Im a bad mother. I get angry when my boy do wrong thing. Like ytd he wanted to drink his fav pearl with soya bean n cheese pancake so I brought for him n ask him to carry properly end up while waiting for the train he spil it making it drip everywhere n I was angry n scolded him n ask him on the spot go throw away.

Not only that while teaching him English as he is ver poor in that subject he jus can't seems to understand n get it in his head. Making me so piss n I keep saying that he is stupid till when I ask him why can't he understand n he told me becos He is stupid.

I really dunno how to control my temper n be patient with him. Dunno how to help him improve. Feeling so guilty doing all this even when I sent him back ytd I didn't even talk much to him just open the door bring him in then walk off.

How can I be a good mother to him if I can't be patient to my son? Feeling so bad now.

No comments: