Tuesday, June 22, 2010

my Anna's Fashion Night Out iphone Casing

this is my Anna's Fashion Night Out iphone casing i got from an online blog. click here to view their blogspot for more design.

i was suppose to get them like on 7 Jun which is one a mon before my birthday on 12 jun, but as they were away and they asked their fren to help them mail out the casing i go them on the 14 Jun one week after which i should be receiving them.

of cse i was disappointed in them as i wanted to get them before my birthday. and by right i was suppose to get them on the 7 jun instead. well, anyway i kinda like the casing they made for me which cost me $44.80.

cam whoring with my casing


muhahaha..


bo-ling...


this is the casing.. not bad right..


not to forget Roaches.. look so poor thing here..

No comments: