Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Happy 28th Birthday to ME!

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to MEeeeeee!! i wish for Good healthy, Happiness & Wealth to all my friends, family and everyone!

Wish that i'll be Happy always and enjoying my life to the fullest! Blessing God for giving me great people around me, leading me to the right path towards life, Having my dear bf beside me tolerating me and my beloved son who love mummy a lot =)


my Birthday present from Dear!

had Lunch at Tao's with Dear, Mummy, and Yumi!

this is my FAV Bacon & Mushroom Gratin for Starters.

Left to right: Chicken Salad for Mummy, Dear n Yumi had Prawn Roll with Pork Floss and i had  Huai San & Tofu which i dont like and gave it to dear =(

Left to Right: Cream of Mushroom for me and Yumi, Shark-fin Melon Herbal Soup for Mummy and Cream of Pumpkin for Dear! Iced rose apple tea for me and Iced grape mallow tea for dear and Yumi!

Left to Right: Tao’s Grilled Chicken Jumbo Leg for Mummy and Dear, Tao's Hotplate Steak for Yumi, Grilled Sea Bass with Japanese sauce for me! Dessert: Crème Brule for me and Yumi, Matcha Mochi for mummy anf Tiramisu for dear!

my fish is yum yum!

my birthdya present from mummy! 

dear and me! 

yeahhhhHHH!! my Birthday Cake! 

 this chocolate cake is NICE! veryt hick and not too sweet.

after lunch we head to Plaza Singapura to catch a movie.. wanted to watch snow white and the huntsman but no space =( so end up watch Prometheus, this show really make me fall asleep =( for the first part of the show im already sleeping =( around the middle part i started to wake up and watch. its about aliens blah blah blah... yawn.....

oh and by the way, my baobei FIRST camping trip today with the Student care thats why you can see he's not in any of my photos here =(

i wish that he w9ll have a good time there =)

No comments: