Saturday, June 30, 2012

go JB do Hair and Eat!

Went Msia and i wanted to do something to my hair! so sian of it... when we reach City Sq i saw that HALF of the shopping center is having reno =( so end up we went to Holiday Plaza.

on the bus to JB

i LOVE the food at  Wong Kok Char Chan Teng! whenever i come here SURE must eat here! yum yum!

my dear dear with his noodle

me with my shiok shiok porridge

baobei with his beef baked rice

and off i went to do my hair here.. i think its level 3.

i didnt know what to do with my hair.. so i just told the guy give me highlight but he told me why not i try something diffidence like this.. so i went ahead with it.. telling me this half half colour now quite IN in Korea so i try loh! anyway i always like colour my hair highlight...
in process colouring my hair...

my new hair colour! half half! somethimes i keep thinking wait people think why my hair colour like this... hahaha

on our way for dinner!

my FAV kuey shop! i always come here will but their Pandan kuey! yummy!!

yum yum Pandan kuey all this for RM2-3 i think...

dinner was a DISAPPOINTMENT!! i always come this store to eat but their standard DROP a LOT!! their salted egg crab is the want that made me so LOVE it so much! now all their food really terrible =( wont be going there to eat anymore =(

my dear dear enjoying the crab although its not that nice anymore =(

the bill! my crab RM66!! siao ahhh!! so SMALL!! last time whenever i eat here the crab is HUGE loh... sad sad =(

No comments: