Thursday, June 14, 2012

Belated Dinner with Friends!

meet up with Fean today and meet up with Crystal too as she got for me my fish oil from US which is WAY cheaper then buying it here!

got some delay at work so meet her 1hr later loh! and she got to wait for me there =( so sorry about it =(

anyway we had dinner at The Central, Haramiya Japanese BBQ Restaurant... the food there not bad ESPECIALLY if you are a fan of BEEF! yum YUM!! their beef is AWESOME really very NICE!

our different type of beef.. cant remember which part of the beef it is now..

order some Pancake and Bee hoon and i tell you, its yummy!

soup i didn't tried so dont know nice a not..

my Birthday present from Fean! thank you =)

and my Fish Oil which ingot Crystal to buy for me.. all this for S$299! very worth it.. i check in Singapore they dont sell the Triple strength Fish oil only got double strength and it cost S$79.90!

Triple strength Fish oil for S$54. USD39.99

DHA for my son for S$27.65. USD 20.36

another type of DHA for kids 

my receipts..

No comments: