Tuesday, September 14, 2010

my lonely Batam Spa

Just came back from my morning Spa in batam. Went to Tempat Senang Spa. Since im given 3 days unpaid leave might as well go use it well. Ya I know unpaid still can go enjoy hor!
Anyway, I read the review on this Tempat Senang Spa and there is a LOT of good comment on it, so I was thinking why not try it as I went to a few spa in batam but not this.

The booking was easily via email and it was the lady boss, Jasmine who were so prompt in replying me most of the enquiry I asked. So off I booked it ytd. Wanted to stay 2D1N but the price wasn’t worth it so I took the just the 3hr spa package. Funny thing for this Spa is that you have to book your own ferry and not they booked for you. But nerveless, everything went smoothly.

My iterinary was this:
• Woke up at 6am
• Leave my house 645am
• Reach habourfront Penguin counter by 745am
• Check in by 755am
• Boarded the ferry 810am
• Reach Batam Sekupang port at batam time 850am
• Reach Tempat Senang Spa by 9am

Once I reach there, I was usher straight away to choose my spa. I got 3 hrs means each different spa I have an hr so im able to choose 3 different treatment.
Well so i had the Traditional Indonesian massage, Hot Herbal Compresses which claim to melt away aches and pains and Balinese Coffee Scrub which claims to increase circulation, helps improve cellulite.

Went to my spa room, got dress to my sarong then had my Traditional Indonesian massage which I LOVE it, some of u might not like it as she massage me REAL hard but for me I like it,
next my Hot Herbal Compresses, wow this is nice I felt asleep which she was doing this, becos its some kind of hot cloth filled with herbs and spices and she massage me with it. shiok! This is the description of it: Hot herbal compresses or "Luk Pra Kob" is the name of a 400 year old treatment that uses a rounded cloth bundle filled with herbs and spices. These are steamed and then pressed on the body. Once the bundles cool they are used to administer massage. A wonderful way to melt away aches and pains and relax!

Lastly my Balinese Coffee Scrub, not bad can see my whole body covered with coffee and your body is brown,. While doing this I was kinda cold, becos they wipe the scrub on u and will wait for a while till the water dry then she start scrubbing u with the aircon on loh.. I went home im still smelling of coffee..

Is was supposed to be 3 hrs Spa but I had like 2hr and 20min then it ended. Well what can u ask for right?

My ferry was 240pm but since I finish like 1145am, they rush me to the port to take the 12pm ferry, well that means I didn’t get to see much of the place to comment but on my way out, the driver showed me their Tree House, one of the room. To tell u, it doesn’t look great at all, no aircon never mind but around it are trees and grass and I saw mosquito and bees.. DUHX! So if u wanna stay there, be prepare to get bites! Their swimming pool is very small too.
Well for me, I would recommend u to only go there for their spa but staying there, hmm better think TWICE. I went before Spa Villa, Harries and This. Overall, the best among this three are still harries.

Total damage:
• Spa $75+ total: $94
• Ferry-$47
In total: $141

Its kinda expensive why, u may ask. I went harries 2pax with 3 hrs spa, one pan pizza and breakfast each $150 and that is 2D1N package. They do have 2d1N package for two at $389+ BUT dun forget u still have to add in EACH pax $47 for the ferry and this is the price for weekday, where else harries $150 for weekend and its GOOD.

my boarding pass n ferry ticket
















this is the Hot Herbal Compresses


on the ferry


the resort


pic of some of the part in the resort


my spa room


me..before n after my spa


on boling at home..






my bill for jus the spa

No comments: