Wednesday, September 29, 2010

HDB rejected me =(

got this letter ytd night, before i opened it i was feeling very excited.. thinking that they have sent me this letter to ask me to choose a flat but never did i expect to receive this reply. upon reading it my heart just sank down =(

but then i was thinking why i didnt fit into the proper family nucleus for renting the flat? cannot be loh, my son is under my care and control so im able too get it.

so upon reaching office today, i called them up and asked, turn out they were saying that i didnt qualifed was becos in their record is show that i and my ex is still married and got a flat of our own =.= this is BULLSHIT sia.. then i ask then how they got all this details? plus i thought that im suppose to summit to them some documents so that im able to rent that flat but i didnt receive anything then this letter just saying that im unable to rent. LAMB!

so end up they asked me to send them my documents and they will write to me again. HOPEFULLY this time round im able to get the flat.. God please please help me..


No comments: