Monday, September 6, 2010

Meet The People Session

Went to Meet The People Session at my area. At first I thought that I have to speak with the MP personally but that was not the case. What actually happened is this:

firstly the session is from 8-10pm so it's best if you can reach there early to avoid queuing very long. I was there at 730pm & there were like 10-15 people queuing don't see it's only this amount of people loh it take quite a while to be my turn too.

Once it reach my turn, I have to register myself then got my queue number 11. Have to wait till my number is called before I can go it.

Once I got in, there were about 6 people there waiting for people like me whom are waiting for them to type down what you are asking for help you won't be expecting the MP. After they typed out what I am asking they help me sent to HDB & MCYS as I'm asking then to help me get a rented flat to stay, I felt lucky becos I dunno why for me I had another person helping me n it's a lady somemore. Others which I saw only jus one person typing down tts all. Guess it's god guideline to me n helping me.

Once that is done, they told me to wait for the replies from HDB & MCYD if I don't get any reply can always go back to the MP n ask for help again. In total it took me 1hr 45min to get everything done.

I'm very graceful for god for being by my side as throughout the queuing time I was kinda scared but once it ended I'm happy that god is by my side helping me.. Thank you god!

No comments: