Sunday, January 17, 2010

Teaching my Baobei spelling

im quite happy with myself and my son. Ytd I teach him almost the whole day his English spelling of 10 words for the first 2 hrs of teaching I DID NOT screamed my lungs off which I Normally will do as I don’t have much patience. But I came to learn that in order to make him understand and learn I have to be patience to him.

While teaching him, he kept asking me “mummy why must I keep writing and writing? Why must I keep repeating the words so many times” and I told him when he do that he is learning as ke keep telling me its so hard I dunno how to read and learn and I proof to him that he can do it!

And guess wat? He indeed know ALL the 10 words of his spelling. So my conclusion is that we have to be patience and understanding to our kids so that they will learn instead of scream and scolding them. No doubt it took me so much time to teach him but I felt that its all worth it.

AnI didn’t know that Primary one and they are learning so hard words already. The 10 words he had for spelling are this:

  1. Mub
  2. Tub
  3. Went
  4. Came
  5. Look
  6. Lovely
  7. Paddled
  8. Rolled
  9. Jumped
  10. Screamed
Not to forget I managed to teach him 5 Chinese spelling of he’s and he knows all of them =) and they are:
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

Every week on Thursday he got Chinese spelling and every Friday he got English spelling. Stress loh.. I hope I got time for me to teach him. =(

No comments: