Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Iproperty Expo at Mid Valley-KL

went to kl with my boss driving up on the 31th Dec.. check on our booth as we are having exhibition from 1st - 3rd Jan at Mid Valley Exhibition Hall.

then went to room to slack, counting down in my hotel room alone sia =( while others are at dunno where counting down for New Year loh... even when i hear the fireworks i went to the window to see, cant even see much =( terrible sia...

checking on our booth


my hotel room.. we stayed at Cititel Hotel..


shopping ard and view


hehe.. am whore in the room..


first day of the exhibition


hehe.. me and my collg went to eat good food for our dinner... lolx


yummy!!


Breakfast in hotel


working time!




went lunch with my aunt...


she is like my mum... took care of me since i was very young after so many yrs i finally get to see her in KL where she is staying as i was there for my work..

and she came to find me there... so very happy to see her again even though its jus a little while having lunch together but i appreciate it... hope to see u again =)


back to work...


last day alr!! finally!


my FAV donuts!! its called Big Apple.. i tell u, i had them like almost everyday while working there for supper... keke


was to come back on 4th Jan but last min had to stay another day =( had last min meeting...


lunch.. chicken rice.. nice....


finally took the HOT stuffly cab for about 45mins to airport.. my fast time sitting on budget airline.. we took the AirAsia.. didnt take any pics as my hand are SUPER full up with my big bag and tt huge lab top =(

damn tired loh... finally back home!

No comments: