Friday, January 22, 2010

IDIOT!!

sometimes i just CANT STAND IT!! how come EVERY SINGLE things i need to take care! not i dun wan to take care of my bao bei BUT every little things i need to be the want to see things loh.. very tiring want lei..

at first is my son school books to be packed into his sch bag everyday to sch and no one knw except me.. i wonder his father is for DISPLAY wan izzit?? this is so SIMPLY can! he also dunno how to pack meh? haiz. dunno do wat father to my son loh..

and further more my son now primary one really need ppl to teach him to study HARD.. now he got spelling also no one to teach except me loh.. my baobei so poor thing =(

now my baobei spec break and NO ONE is AGAIN able to bring him to make a new one BUT me again... dunno y all me de loh.. like i very RICH like tt lei.. everything need money come look for me...

No comments: