Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Company FIrst Seminar in KL

Our Company First Seminar over in KL, well i can say is that no doubt its our FIRST but the response we get was GREAT^^

so is that good or is that good? its very very good...LOLX

the energy from the participate there is also very good and i can say its better then in Spore.

No doubt we didn't get that much participates as we expected but surprising we are happy with this group =)

Not to forget the time i had enjoy myself over there too. we had a FULL day of R & R to ourselves which was great =)

no doubt the first day while reaching there was TERRIBLE. took us freaking 8hrs to reach.

Location: The Federal Hotel and Places in KL (27-30 Nov 09)

our coach to KL


our hotel room


took pic for them and myself.. lolx


our seminar room


playing games


my room


slacking ourside the room


having breakfast...


1st day of seminar




my music room


our dinner..


wandering ard kl




city of KL


Times Shopping centre which have like 10 floors... cant finish walking loh.. lolx


snowman...hehe




rides inside the shopping centre


having my supper..keke


the gold where are selling at RM7500 for 25g... this is for investments..


business course anyone..



2nd day dinner..


thai food... yummy




my first foot massage..


and then i when walking myself to sightseeing.. lolx


breakfast..


finally one full day of R&R


fav bak kut teh




gg for our dinner then back to spore


dinner...


desert...


last day in the hotel


otw back to spore le...


my buys...




No comments: