Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Time spent with my Company

i had a tiring & body aching day at Sentosa with my company.. we played quite a few things at their attractions.

the moment we reach we were playing the ClimbMax this was freaking scary for me as im scare of heights same goes to the ParaJump the first step out was so hard for me like im going to jump to my death but once i jump it felt tt the jump was to short...lolx MegaZip was nice, jus sitting there flying down.. all this 3 we took like 3 hrs to finish the course loh... i took the longers time as i was scare of heights and even outsides was cheering for me sia =(

straight after that we went for Flying Trapeze, i was to fat to do anything but just hang there..lolx

then we head to the Luge which was fun and sightseeing on the Skyride..

had dinner at Trapizza which was yummy and then we head to Songs of the Sea which i felt wasn't that great at all and finally had spa at the Spa Botanic this came as a surprise for us and we ♥ it^^...

overall i feel that it was great bonding with them =)

otw to our MegaZip Park


getting ready to start


our gears are on


waiting to go


nw its starting...


our shag face...


Flying Trapeze


Luge... nice...


dinner....


yummy!!


Surprise Spa for us^^


gg for my spa soon..


nice........


No comments: