Sunday, November 15, 2009

baobei Pri One Orientation

my baobei primary one orientation today... Gosh money spending again =( more nightmare will be coming soon to me too. terrible!

reach sch ard 9am.. after the orientation i had to rush to queue up to buy his sch books & stationary as the queue is DAMN long wan loh.. after buying tt rush to the uniforms queue to buy the clothes which is the same as the books..

total took me like a couple of hours just to
queue up sia =.= really one person is hard de loh..

reach my baobei hse so tired sia.. then i asked him wat he wanted to eat for lunch and he said he wants to eat sushi i told him loh.. go sch i spent a lot le wor.. ard $200+ lei.. faintz. guess wat he tell me, he told me that ah ma say i rich all the money in the bank, upon hearing that it piss me off sia.. when i RICH?!?!

then i say LOUD LOUD for her to hear loh.. all the books, stationary and
uniforms already cost me so much if im rich i wound have already married a RICH man loh.. wa liew! damn terr bile knw, i mean how can she tell a small kid that im rich its not the way ma.. really sometime dun understand de lei..

anyway, my baobei chinses language is really terrbile la, even his own chinese name he also write wrong de loh.. not only that sia, his eng name also.. haiz.

i really need to buck him up le la.. if not he is really gg to do badly for his studies.


while waiting for mama he is doing some drawing here


nice deco....

he so hungry can.. lunch had a very big plate of spaghetti then 3 hrs later eat again...lolx


all this cost me $200+ loh =.=


my handsome baobei


he look ah pek loh.. lolx

No comments: