Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Cooking: Apple & Corn in Pork Soup

today im cooking Apple & Corn in Pork Soup. Its said to helps reduce and eliminate coughs and phlegm for my baobei.

ytd night he FREAK me out in the middle of the night. coughing like no body business nvm, he keep jumping and crying i wanna help him also dunno how too so end up this morning i brought him to the clinic to see the doctor and this is the medicine he gave for cough, flu, clear the airway too..

5 Fuji apples

Peel and cut into half.

lean pork meat

chop the meat like this

white fungus

 some tangerine peel (dried orange skin)

 i forgot to take a photo of the corn, i actually chop them into a few pieces. after that just put all the Ingredients into the pot and slow cooked them on low heat. its a very simple soup to cook.

 this is how it look like after a few hours of cooked. my son and my dear dear love them but to me i feel it kinda taste weird..

No comments: