Saturday, October 1, 2011

First lasering of my Tattoo

I've this tattoo for over 10yrs! I hated it the very day I tattooed it. Don't ask me why I tattooed this as I was really young then & didn't know why I got this too. finally am getting it removed!

i was REAL SCARED that the lasering would be VERY painful but it didnt! it was kinda like a rubber band snapping onto my skin. Dr Ng was REALLY nice so are the nurses there. hopefully there WONT be any scaring.

this is one of my Goal which i told myself that i wanted to do and finally i did it! i feel so proud of myself =)


this is my 10 over year tattoo which i regretted the moment i got it tattooed. im lucky i didn't go and add colour if not i think now it would have been even harder to remove.

 after 3mins of lasering this is the result. before i started i was FREAKING SCARE can! so scare that it will be VERY painful but lucky its just like being snapped by a rubber band... phew!

after i reach home at night this is the result. not so bad, most of the colour already fade. will need a few more session to completely remove all of them. 

 This is Dr BC Ng. he's a very nice doc, keep telling me no pain want la.... but i keep saying u are doc of cse say NO PAIN want loh! hahaha! but really, its NOT that pain as i thought it would be

this is the video of my tattoo lasering

No comments: