Tuesday, August 2, 2011

my 2nd BirkenStock

YES!! im going to order my 2nd Birkenstock! the first pair i got it in 2008 here and guess wat?? im still wearing them till now can! needed another pair was becos my current want is going to RIP soon =( i LOVE Birkenstock as their sandal is not that heavy and its light!

now they are having a great offer! they are shipping to Singapore for FREE if the order is more then 325SGD! thanks to my fren that i happened to see the post she posted on her FB wall! if you wanna order you can click here

i asked my frens if anyone wanna buy but too bad no one wants so im LUCKY that my fren, fren is buying and im getting one pair!

i was deciding on this few pairs..

but finally i decided on this Madrid blue Jay Tropic Flower(Papillio,Madrid) cost 62.52SGD

No comments: