Friday, August 5, 2011

Happy 8Yrs Old my Baobei!

Today is my Baobei Birthday! Happy Birthday to my baobei! mummy love you! yes today i decided to surprise my baobei! so i rush home after work to wrap his present and do some deco in our house and to think he thought that im still working!

Brought some gift for my son classmate.


couldn't resist not buying all this Angry Bird can! So CUTE loh!

Surprise my baobei!

yeah!

i blow 6 balloons till i wanna DIE! hahahaha! blow till like my face wanna turn purple sia! lolx

our takeaway! pizza hut and popeyes! wanted to try ordering oishi pizza BUT their last order is 7.15pm loh! so no choice have to order pizza hut, don't really like pizza hut pizza because their crust so THICK not really nice. but anyway, we enjoy ourselves!

haha! wrap his present in newspaper! LOLX. here got 11 present hor!

we got this for him!

as first we gave him this present and he open is was BALLOON! look at his SAD face =(( hahaha! he thought that he his present is only this loh! so cute lei his face. when we see his face we were trying hard not to laugh loh!

ok finally we gave his all his present to unwrap!

still unwrapping..

finally! cake time! Happy Birthday Brian!

my loves!

making his wishes and blowing the candle!

my my baobei!

my family!

No comments: