Saturday, March 5, 2011

finally need to MOVE OUT!

yes today is the day that they FINALLY told me to MOVE OUT! ya i guess its about time, i have be renting here for since Nov 2007 till now, its like 3yrs plus can!

who the hell rent a room for 3 yrs plus?!?! me loh... bo bian ma, but of cse im graceful for them for letting me stay there till now.. i will need to move out by next year as from the start they didnt intend to even rent our their room to anyone.

so im praying very very HARD to god to help me on this.. really really need the one room rented flat if not i also dunno how liao.. plus now its NOT only myself i got to think but my son too as he is staying with me now... sigh.

Dear God, Please bless me and help me in this. Bless that im able to get the flat before this year so that im able to change school for my son before next yr plus i need to move out by this year too. please help me in this. Amen.

No comments: