Saturday, March 5, 2011

DO NOT BUY!

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS FB QUINNIE ROOM, FORMALLY KNOWN AS EMBELLISSEZ CLOSET! ORDER 4 ITEM SINCE LAST DEC TILL NOW GOT ONLY 1 ITEM WHEN ASKED ON THE REST, KEEP SAYING WILL DELIVERY END UP SAY WAN TO REFUND TILL NOW BLOCK ME!! 1ST TIME KANA CHEATER ONLINE!!!!

i got a VERY BAD experience with this facebook account which i have brought 4 item which are a couple wear, mickey mouse jacket for my son, sling bag and a jumper since last Dec and i only manage to get only ONE stuff from her.

in Jan i mgs asking her when my other stuff will arrive and then she told me that one of my blouse from my couple wear got torn so will be doling a refund for me. i believe her, then one mth pass still nth so i again mgs her asking her wat abt the refund and the rest of my item coming to me.

she told me she sent out my mick,ey mouse jacket which i didnt recieve so i asked her again on it and she told me the courier company got problem so will be refunding me all the 3 item $$ to me on Mon. but when Mon came still no refund nvm, i mgs her on fb and email her this time no replies from her and also she BLOCKED me from viewing her wall.

got me so MAD i desided to warn all those of my fren who where in her fren list to NOT PAY any stuff from her ANYMORE. and i also found out that she had a HATE page on fb too!

once i started doing that she came repliing my emaill tell me that her fb got virus and can add frens and also cant reply mgs, FUCK! this LIE she also can say?!?! i SAW her adding frens CAN! damn LIAR! make me evenMORE piss!!

i managed to find her number and posted in on her HATE page she again email me telling me to remove it say blah blah blah!


her fb: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001640494206

one of the email she send saying her fb got virus blah blah blah!

any email to ask me not to post the hp number which i remove and if she didnt refund me my $$ back by Mar 8.. see wat happens..

No comments: