Sunday, February 20, 2011

CSI: The Experience! today Last day!

i've ALWAYS love CSI and this time round its my FAV Los Angeles Series that they are having at Science center! we are so lucky, why? becos im starhub subscriber and we are entitled to 20% discount!

i dunno why i love, murdering, killing, ghost, trilling kind of show.. haha!

anyway, this exhibit is MADNESS, as it was the LAST day.. so MANY ppl can! my baobei didnt want to go but i have to coax him to go loh becos last day lei! dun go i SAD loh.. becos my baobei opp from me, he SCARE this kind of things...

one of the crime scene..

evidence to solve

xia xia..

me..

tools use to open up the bodies!

crime scene

another crime scene

the exhibit...

my FAV!!

hehe.. they selling this BUT i STEAL, took a pic of it using my camera!

finally after a few hours there, we have our Diploma!

mine!

then we head to explore the other part of science center

one of the Temp exhibit there

Breast cancer..

guess wat he is listening?? stories of ppl who overcome breast cancer!

xia so HAPPY

my baobei!

Robbert..


then finally, went to xia hse for steamboat dinner!

Sky her dog, will bite ppl so have to put mouth pc but after a while i took it out, heng never bite me becos she say her dog bite a lady butt till need to go hospital!

No comments: