Sunday, February 6, 2011

Club Med Bintan 3-6 Feb2011

Went Club Med Bintan during CNY.. yeah didn't like this festival but only their HOLIDAYS!

So off we went there.. It's really niceeeee.. The price you pay is wat u get! each pax $1150.. 3 international buffets a day, tea break in between, alcohol till dark, many different activities to explores, every night there's theater live show to watch, beach are clean & not to forget services is REALLY GOOD, people are great too! ♥ it a lot! Will come again with my boy.

Btw, we suntan and in return we are like lobster, skin feeling itches & having some blisters, skin burning! Best part is that I only tan for ONE DAY for a few hrs & this is wat I had! Anyway, it was fun n I love it!

waiting for our ferry..

we reach!

jump!

buffet!

yummy food!

our room

special dish they have..

nice....

Michel Jackson show

Archery.. i LIKE IT!

Us...

nice view...

Gala Sha show by the pool!

breakfast!

Suntan!

Man Hunt!

my FAV!!!! i had 15 of this OYSTERS!

candlelight dinner...

Glee Show...

suntanning again..

hehe... my FIRST time wearing my bikini OUT

and back home =(

this is the BURN i had!

No comments: