Saturday, April 2, 2011

New Hair do for the 3 of us!

ok my fren BH wanted to rebond her hair and wanted to come JB and do, since i've done is so many times in JB so we went and got our hair done.

so i decided to coloured, trim and treament my hair RM230, she rebond, trim and treatment RM220 and my dd cut and coloured, trim RM99 too.

before doing our hair we had our lunch first.


i love this pic.. i feel its so cute!

BH with her tomyam soup mee

me with my curry and bread

bb drinking water.

ok start doing hair time! and yes i came this salon twice i like it its becos im able to use internet instead of doing nothing! cool huh!

this salon is just behind the cinema.

me highlighting my hair

done! our new look!

hehe.. my baobei say he doesnt like my new hair colour, say too bright le

front view of my hair

side view

back view

i tie nice ma?

her rebond hair!

nice? hehe

after that as usually we went to my fav market to have dinner! my seafood dinner!

No comments: