Friday, January 7, 2011

Baobei first time going to sch from my place

Today my baobei first time going to school from my hse. Got me so piss with him as he was nearly late. I did a timetable for him to follow but the most important thing he cant do.

1030am alarm rang so LOUD! but he was still sleeping away even when I put the alarm right beside his ear. My ear hurt and I couldn't take it and switch it off n smack him to wake up to bath.

Bath so long came out so angry can! Had his breakfast n off to school

I followed him from far just to make sure he knows how to go school. Looking at him I felt so sad n pain till I cried. Only pri 2 have to carry a big bag n today got Art n Craft so have to carry another bag. See him walking like this feel pain. Worst it rain.

After school I peep again, not in school call him he say when to eat dinner. I went and find him. My baobei is really a small adult.

At home i Told him the other time I saw a Ben10 pajamas & wanted to buy for him but it's expensive & guess wat he say" dun need to buy so expensive just buy normal want can already can save $$." Baobei so understanding..

No comments: