Sunday, February 7, 2010

my FIRST chartiy

im happy to do charity for Touch Character Development together with my company and its my first time doing it willing and feeling very happy about it.. becos when i was in the Home, and we did like flag day, kettling i hated it loh but this time i feel good =)

seeing all the children with their parents enjoying themselves its like looking at myself when i was in the home.. it felt so good to be able to give back to ppl who really need it.

this are the children where their parents don't have time for them and leave them home alone to take care of themselves so we did this event for them so that they will have bonding time together.

and i must also thank my dear dear for teaching my baobei his English spelling ytd while i was out working and didn't have the time to do it. really grateful for it and when i tested him today he got all 1o words right. very good!

and and my baobei is so very understanding now.. every night he will want to watch his cartoons and i will tell him to stick to one or two moive and off to bed and he will auto watch finish, switch off the tv, off the lights then slp when im already sleeping on my bed loh.. i feel that he understand things le..

they are our company member and they are helping us to do charity too =)


on our way to the Flyer


me as usually doing music..


welcoming them to the flyer


time to play games =)





gift for the children and their parents



we are at the flyer.. but to me its so so loh.. damn tired but its worth it =)











No comments: