Thursday, October 1, 2009

my FIRST day of work

Finally after nearly 2 mths of being JOBLESS.. i've found a job!! am currently working for a new company which just started a few mths ago.. they are doing Property Investments for me, im my boss PA and i also will be doing part marketing for him..

well i guess its my first time working with such a nice boss.. haha. today i was late so i took a cab to work he asked me how i reach i told him i took a cab he paid me for it lei... as currently my working place is a hougang for abt one mth then will change to our new office at raffles which is still being renovated...

im quite happy working in the company, finally i got a job which i have sth to do.. no doubt my boss he is kinda nagging but as long as i do my job well he will treat me gd... hahaha. gd right.. keke

No comments: