Wednesday, January 2, 2008

my precious son


love my son so much.. unable to see him is the worst feeling i've ever had.. keep wondering if anything bad has happen to him... really very worried.. finally today i called the house phone & my ex mum ans & i could talk to my son.. feel very happy & sad abt it.. he keep asking me why haven i come home. when am i bring him out.. when am I coming to take my things again.. why am i working for so long till haven come back to him.

i really dunno wat to say but to tell him a white lie saying tt mummy is working & have to earn $$ & guess wat he said to me, he say tt i'm earning more $$ to tt i'm able to bring him out for his fav food sushi. he is jus 4 yrs plus, he dun really understand tt mummy is never going back to tt hse again.. when i hear whatever he said, it really break my heart so much tt im breaking down in tears while writing this... mummy will always love u no matter wat... hopefully when u grow up u will understand & forgive me for leaving u as mummy didnt want to leave u too...

No comments: